Free & in Fitzrovia
How it works – Swipii Card in Store
- Visit your favourite place to pick up a free card from the counter, in
the colour of your choice. (Red, blue or green. What do you fancy?)
- To register, scan your unique QR code on the back of your card in
front of the iPad and enter your name and e-mail address.
- Check your email and reply to verify that you want to start earning
rewards with Swipii.
- Every time you buy something in the participating stores, you will
earn 5 points!
- Each time you visit a speciﬁc store and swipe your card, you will be
given an update of how many points you hold.
How it works – Download the app online
- Download the free Swipii App for iOS or Android and press ‘scan’
at the bottom of the page to ﬁnd your unique QR code.
- Check the list of participating retailers, restaurants, bars and cafes
in Fitzrovia by pressing ‘nearby’ at the bottom of the screen.
- When you buy something in participating stores, make sure you
scan your QR code in front of the iPad at the counter.
- Every time you buy something you will earn 5 points! You can see
how many points you have collected under ‘My Stuff’ on your app.
How to redeem your rewards
- Every time you scan your card or app, Swipii will let you know if you
qualify for a reward.
- Redeem your points in store for a reward like a free coffee or keep
saving for a larger reward. Trip to Barbados anyone?
- If you choose to redeem your points, your total will be re-calculated.
Participating businesses in Fitzrovia
Andrew Jose Hairdressers; Beyond Bread; Brazilian Gourmet; Brodie’s; Charlotte Street News; Chi; Fish Bone; Fitzrovia Bicycles; Fowler 35 Hairdressers; Gigs Fish & Chips; Gitane Cafe; Kua’Aina; Pomme de Pain; Radiance Beauty; Sal Capone; Sicily Amo ice-cream; Tinderbox; The Old Dairy Cafe; Warren Street Sandwich Bar; Yumchaa
For location details visit the Shop and Eat directories.